Friday, October 24, 2008

Puppy Is Fixed!

The decision to finally sit down and give Puppy a nose job occurred when Ellie asked if the Noah's pediatrician could fix Puppy's "ouwie" for her. She was being so sincere and it was then that I realized what a big deal it was to her. I had always told her that I would fix it, but I never sat down to do it. That day was the day. The moment we got home from the doctor's office I set to work to fix puppy. Even now she still talks about how his "ouwie" is all better and she has Puppy thank me over and over. My little girl is such a sweet angel.

I can't fix his ruggedness, but I finally fixed his split nose! I am so proud!

1 comment:

DaveandTeneal said...

I am loving reading through your posts. You everyday experiences are so darn hilarious. I hope that everyday you are laughing so hare because I definitely am. I am so glad that you fixed that poor puppy, he really did have such a problem with that nose :)