Monday, October 20, 2008

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!

This last trip to the zoo was really an exciting one for me. Honestly, I was like one of the little kids fighting my way to get up to the front to see the polar bears swimming or the seals being trained. Those were my two favorite exhibits by far. The large glass walls that allow you to see the animals swim right passed you are incredible. My childhood desire to be a zoo keeper has been rekindled!!

Here's Ellie with our neighbors in front of the seal exhibit. Look at my little girl trying to hang out with the big kids! She is growing up so fast!


I went to the zoo with my dear friend Ailene and her kids plus one. They all spoil Ellie royally and, as you can see on this train ride, Noah is quite fond of Ailene.




My kids!




All tuckered out!!

4 comments:

JoyRGardner@gmail.com said...

I love seeing pictures of Ellie and Noah. They are so cutee. Oh, and the zoo must have been so fun! You are a trooper to get out with those babies and hang out with friends. Miss you so, Joy

Unknown said...

How fun! I am waiting for it to cool down enough to go to the zoo! Your kids are so cute!

Real Life Roberts said...

The zoo is definitely our place to be entertained! We have a pass here! I can't believe...yes I can...how CUTE your kids are!!

DaveandTeneal said...

I love you Mandyann you are a wonderful mother. I too sometimes like to stop and watch how wonderful our children are and how they really make us laugh and cry at the same time if we slow down just a bit. I miss little Ellie and Noah. Precious babies!I love you sis! Go, fight, WIN!! ;)