Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ellie "Feeding" Her Babies

My sweet innocent Ellie thinks that I feed Noah through my belly button and I haven't exactly explained all the body parts to her yet :) These pictures are from a couple months ago, but she still feeds her dolls - or in this case her puppy - through her tummy. She follows me around with her toys bouncing or patting them the way that I do with Noah. The best was the other day during a bike ride when she noticed that I had Noah in a carrier strapped to my chest so Ellie stuck her dog down her shirt with his little head poking out and she continued around the block that way convinced that that was how I was really carrying Noah. I love her! She is going to be such a great mom and meanwhile she is such an awesome big sister.

3 comments:

Christy said...

How funny! And how have you managed to avoid the feeding conversation? Ali already wants to know how babies eat!

JoyRGardner@gmail.com said...

Oh I loved reading about all of these fun times and memories. Your babies are so precious. And what a fun date you two had. That makes me so happy. Thanks for sharing, Joy

DaveandTeneal said...

Do you mean you don't feed your baby through your belly button? I am literally rolling on the ground as I am reading these comments.