Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To All You House Wives. . .

This is being posted for all you women out there that feel like you can't stay on top of your house. If your husband ever complains about the house being dirty or if you ever feel bad about the state of your kitchen, just pay a visit to this blog and realize that you really are doing a great job. At least your house doesn't look like this. . . . . and yes, these are pictures of my actual house. I came home from church one day and had to laugh and take pictures or else I would have cried and locked myself in a closet!




2 comments:

Lillian said...

Hi Mandy, it's so great to see you update your blog! I love seeing what your little family is up to. Your children have grown so much and there's even a new addition! Congrats!
I just want you to know how much I LOVE this post, because I know I'm not alone!! It's amazing how much of a mess the house can become... especially when you are just running around trying to not be late for church. Thanks for sharing it!

Donna said...

Go Mandy!!!! You are my hero!