Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rowena Wagaman is Here!!


She came today at 7pm and weighed 7lb 7oz and has lighter hair to our surprise! We went into the hospital last night at about 9pm (3cm dilated and 70%, for those mothers and docs out there) and they started me on petocin (sp?) and yet nothing happened. Later this morning, the doctor finally broke my water and ... we waited. Luckily I had the epidural for most of the day so I felt pretty good. It started to wear off when it came time to start getting things moving, but that was probably good so I could actually feel when and how to get things going myself.

So this is actually Teneal, Mandy's sister putting this update on her blog because it has been over a year since their last update and I felt like today was a pretty momentous day that I couldn't let pass us all by without helping my 'lil sis out in some way, since I couldn't be there myself. Although I am so happy that Dad and Teresa could be there to experience such a beautiful miracle. So if anyone has any problems with this entry, it's all my fault and this is the story how I got it, as sparse as I may feel it was. :) I love you Mandy Ann, my beautiful sister that I'm trying not to hate because I never looked nearly that good after I had a baby... and congratulations!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl! Glad to hear you are doing well.

J&C Hale family said...

Congratulations! Mom and baby look great!

The Wagamans said...

I can't believe my own sister - my own flesh and blood - posted this picture!! Of all the mean things to do! Teneal you are officialy fired!