Saturday, September 20, 2008

Actual Up to Date Pictures

I am realizing that at the rate I am going with this blog I will never have a current picture of my kids posted - it will always be a month or so behind. With this in mind I am posting some random pictures from THIS WEEKEND because when you have a two year old and an almost 3 month old every month counts! So here are my kids as of 24 hours ago!!

This batch of photos was dedicated to showing off the little outfit that Ellie got in the mail from Brenda and Richard Brown (my Aunt and Uncle on Teresa's side!). Usually Ellie hates having her picture taken, which is why this first picture is so candid - I have to sneak up on her with the camera! :) Ellie totally surprised me though. She excitedly jumped up and started striking poses to show off her new pink dress then she came running over to me to see the pictures I had taken. She became quite the little model :)

The Jaws sound track really should have been playing in the background while I snuck up on her eating breakfast.





These pictures of Noah crack me up. I was trying to get him to roll over (which he eventually did YAY!), but I know he was just staring at me thinking, "You want me to do what?" I am still laughing about it.

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

You kids are just GORGEOUS and I am totally loving Noah's hair, so cute !
I hope you don't mind, but I think we're going to name our little Girl Elizabeth and call her Ellie. You started a trend !
And Hooray on the Blog, keep it up Girl : )

JoyRGardner@gmail.com said...

Yeah!!! I love all the pictures of Noah and Ellie. They are so cute. And Noah is really growing so fast. He looks like such a little boy and not a newborn any more.

That girls night is so awesome, too. I am so glad that you got to go out and enjoy your friends and a fun movie. Thanks for sharing. love you, Joy G.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. Now we can kinda keep in touch better, I know i'm a bad friend. You look great and your kids are way cute.